Many legal issues arise when planning for your own future and handling the Estate of a loved one. These issues can be both emotionally challenging and legally complex. Lawyer Cindy Hutchins has over 25 years of experience in her areas of legal practice. At The Law Office of Cynthia Hayes Hutchins, P.C., we have the skills and experience to successfully guide you through our areas of practice (click on each area for additional information):
- ESTATE PLANNING—including Wills, Trusts, Powers of Attorneys, Special Needs Trusts and Living Wills;
- GUARDIANSHIPS—both of minors (either with disabilities or receiving settlement proceeds) and adults with disabilities and assisting clients with Contested Guardianship Proceedings;
- PROBATE & ESTATE ADMINISTRATION—assisting Executors and Administrators, as well as beneficiaries during the Probate process;
- PROBATE & TRUST LITIGATION—representing clients with Will or Trust construction actions, Will contests, Trust contests and disputed document litigation;
- ELDER LAW—Assisting clients planning for long term care and Medicaid qualification, including advising with respect to allowable transfers and the creation of OBRA Trusts.